Now more than ever, a universe of possibilities is within reach. We planned for this moment. And the fuel of investment will accelerate progress.
Northeastern is experiencing a continuous surge of creativity and entrepreneurship. Now, the Experience campaign invites donors to invest directly in the ecosystem and the learning experiences that are proving so effective.
Northeastern’s legendary co-op model attracts students who are problem-solvers at heart, intent on testing themselves, gaining a professional edge, digging deep, and following through. With the advent of AI, these future leaders must hone the skills that position them to harness novel ideas, adapt, innovate, and execute. Northeastern is situated to provide students with unparalleled opportunities to undertake entrepreneurial projects—and meet the fast-growing demand for these experiences.
Philanthropic funding expands access and powers robust participation.
FUNDABLE INITIATIVES INCLUDE:
- The Center for Entrepreneurship Education
- IDEA, our student-led venture accelerator
- Mosaic, Northeastern’s network of builders and leaders
- Bouvé College’s Health Sciences Entrepreneurs
- The Michael J. and Ann Sherman Center for Engineering Entrepreneurship
- The School of Law’s IP Co-Lab
- The Women’s Interdisciplinary Society of Entrepreneurship (WISE)
- The McCarthy(s) Venture Mentoring Network
Since 2009, companies supported by IDEA, Northeastern’s student-run venture accelerator, have raised more than $700 million in external funding. Meanwhile, Mosaic, our network of peer-to-peer organizations supporting the entrepreneurial ecosystem, boasts over 3,500 student participants annually.
“Northeastern’s entrepreneurship programs have had a massive impact over the years. Now, our focus is on integrating and scaling these great programs across the entire university system and helping support ventures in every corner of the globe.”
Associate Vice President, Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation